
Aside from the Miu Miu cat print, 2010 has seen only one other shoe-hysteria...THE CLOG!!!! Miu Miu actually gave in to this as well, Garance clogged (HA! get it! clog + blogged = clogged) the issue back in February and this website clogged it too, yet still there seems to be no definitive answer. Are they ugly-town? Yes, a good amount of the time. Two years ago would they have been associated with orthopedic shoes? Yes. When you test them out do you feel like stumpy? So then why can't we succumb to a resolution? Maybe we truly like the ugly? And with all of these under $150 (plus one expensive dream clog from Anthro above), they're kinda difficult to resist.

TOPSHOP

ASOS

KORKEASE

GRAVITY POPE

RACHEL COMEY (on sale at petulia's folly)
want Korkease so bad! and forgot about that blob video....thank you, thank you.
ReplyDeleteCome ON! Tate, I was into the clog two years ago. I told you so.
ReplyDeleteAlso... I just sold about 20 pairs of clogs to Buffalo Exchange. Pumps and Rye readers - head over!!!
ReplyDelete