
I'm a Canadian kind of gal. I mean that in actual blood (I'm on the left) and my choice of whiskey. It's also pretty sweet to feel like you're part of a club. That's why I drank Canadian Club (usually with ginger-ale, cause I'm a wussy). I feel like I have a bond with it, you know like we grew-up-on-the-same- block-and-had-a-paper-cup-telephone-line kind of bond? Then one day, C.C. meets a girl, C.C. joins varsity, I go to art school, C.C. gets into pong, I get into Ira Glass and we magically meet at a bar (he's there for hockey and I'm there for karaoke) and it's like nothing ever changed. We even sang "Don't Stop Believing" together, and did that thing where we say "be-weave" instead of "believe". And it's been great ever since...then today I saw C.C. in this ad...

...and I feel like I did when C.C. first ditched me way back in the 90's. I mean C.C. looks good in the ad...actually C.C. looks annoyingly hot in the ad, but I think it's time I find a better whiskey. One that'll never melt the ice, one that's stronger, and one that'll never exploit thier prior sexcapades through mass advertising!
No comments:
Post a Comment